Rest In Peace
What's there to say ?
- He befriended three generations in our family.
- He taught me to drive with a manual transmission
- For three generations, he never missed an opportunity to contribute to the delinquency minor.
- In conjunction with the previous item, he helped us buy beer when we were in High School.
- He lent me $500 to start a small business while I was in college.
- He had the most contagious laugh in the known world and, if something was funny, it was 10x funnier in his presence.
- He drove me home, and poured me into bed after my 21st birthday [legal drinking age in California].
- He was a groom's man at my wedding, and helped with the preparations in park before and after the ceremony.
- He was the agent who helped us buy our first house, and get our first loan.
- He never stopped to ask whether he should do something, he always jumped in feet first...
- He lived hard, rode hard, did many types of work, and he meant many things to many people.
- He left his mark all over this town and all across this country.
- He was a part of our family, we didn't always get along, but we always forgave and forgot. That's Family !